Vintage ~ 1000 Piece ~ "Twelve Days of Christmas" This is one entertaining puzzle! Delightful artwork with drummers, pipers, maids a milking, etc.... Lords leaping across the top...it's just wonderful, and large! It doesn't have a year, but my memory has it in the early 80's. This is a tough puzzle to find....rare.
- PIECE COUNT: 1000
- YEAR: 80's
- PIECES: Interlocking, No Two Pieces Shaped Alike. Green back.
- VERIFIED: 100% Piece count, verified! (See photos)
- BOX CONDITION: Side corner damaged and taped, still strong, thick and sturdy! Minimal scuff along edges, some dis colored or stain spotting on underside. Undamaged, delightful picture, very very good condition!
- SIZE/DIMENSIONS: 24" x 30" fits on standard card table
- SPRINGBOK: Top of the Line Brand of Puzzles, Springbok pieces are 18% thicker than industry average, no two pieces are alike, & they are fully interlocking. Puzzles are made from 100% recycled materials, soy-based ink, & they are made in the USA!
Please look at Item Specifics, & the variety of pictures for the best description. I'm more than happy to respond to requests for measurements or different photos, I'll answer your questions the very best I can.....just shoot me a message.
*I ship QUICKLY! Usually same day as payment clears, with tracking!*
Some orders may require signature upon delivery.
Puzzles Stored & Shipped: Packed with air pockets, protective peanuts, & others packing materials to protect & prevent damage such as crushing. Held closed with a tearable strap. Some boxes have been taped, no more tape will be added or touch the puzzle box! Bumpers on Corners.
Pieces have been sealed in zip-close bags since disassembly, pieces are not verified unless stated above.
Returns not accepted for missing pieces, the nature of this item makes it impossible to verify when pieces were lost.
I take a lot of time to Verify, List & Describe, photo, protectively wrap, seal, and send every item.
I don't like surprises on purchases and take great pains to ensure you don't receive them either.
I feel confidant not worrying about returns.....I would love for you to feel the same way....so PLEASE...if you have any questions....just ask! :)
*Thank You for your time & interest!*