"Village Welcome"~ 1500 Piece
A very challenging puzzle with similar color tones throughout.
Patchwork- it's like assembling 12 puzzles with the pieces mixed together, a lot of fun for multiple puzzlers!
Beautiful holiday finish you will want to frame and enjoy!
Delightful artwork by Carol Endrest
- PIECE COUNT: 1500
- YEAR: 2001
- PIECES: Interlocking
- VERIFIED: 100% See Photos
- BOX CONDITION: one split corner on underside box, No Other Structural Damage...nice strong box. Minimal scuff or wear
- SIZE/DIMENSIONS: Assembled size - 24" x 33" (61cm x 84)
- Artwork by Carol Endrest
- Ages 12 & up
- Made in the USA
- Excellent for family night interaction & combined effort. Perfect variety of "Solitaire". Stress-relief & relaxation all in one box.
- EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVE: Attention to Detail, Logic, Problem Solving, Eye-Hand Coordination, Reason, Creative Thinking, Visual Creativity, Process of Elimination, & More!
- Excellent for Unwinding & Stress Relief whether it's Solitaire or Family Night Interaction!
- Puzzles are not just for entertainment & fun. They are exciting interactive educational tools for creative thinking, they have the principles of mathematics and logic strongly built into their structure. Puzzles inspire intellectual creativity & are perhaps the most important human form of leisure activity known to humans - recreation in the pure sense of the word!
Please look at Item Specifics, Condition Notes, & the variety of Pictures for the best description.
*I ship QUICKLY! Usually same day as payment clears, with tracking!*
Puzzles Stored & Shipped: Packed with air pockets, protective peanuts, & others packing materials to protect & prevent damage such as crushing. If needed, box will be held closed with a tearable strap. Some boxes have been taped, no more tape will be added or touch the puzzle box! Bumpers on Corners if needed.
Pieces have been sealed in zip-close bags since disassembly, pieces are not verified unless stated above. Pre-owned Puzzles are verified by being assembled, photographed and sealed.
I take a lot of time to Verify, List & Describe, photo, protectively wrap, seal, and send every item.
I don't like surprises on purchases and take great pains to ensure you don't receive them either.
I feel confidant not worrying about returns.....I would love for you to feel the same way....so PLEASE...if you have any questions....just ask! :)
*Thank You for your time & interest!*