Time Magazine ~ Vintage Board Game
- CONDITION: Very Good, practically New!
- YEAR: 1983
- PIECES: Complete!
- VERIFIED: 100%
- BOX CONDITION: No damage or crushing to box, very minimal shelf wear, or scuff. No structural damage.
- OTHER SPECIFICS:
- Excellent Unused Condition!
- Clean & Complete!
- Gorgeous Pristine Detailed Playing Board.
- People Places Events Sports Arts & World
- 2-6 Players
- Ages 6 & Up ~ There are 500 separate questions for children, they are true/false only & the correct answers earn points according to the roll of the red die.
- 7 Decades of questions, the object of the game is to get one of each decade.
- 7 variations for play included with instructions!
Players attempt to score sixty points in each decade from the twenties to the seventies. Each turn gives the player a choice of two categories to answer a question from. The third die determines the point value and difficulty: 10 points for a True/False question, 20 for multiple choice, and 30 for short answer. First to get 60 points in all decades wins. More than 8,000 questions on people, places, events, sports, arts, & the world. Play for an hour or week!
- EDUCATIONAL BENEFITS: Strategizing, Trivia Knowledge, History in Decades, Intellectual Creativity, Social Interaction, & Sportsmanship.
- Excellent for Family Night!
- Games are not just for entertainment & fun. They are exciting interactive educational tools for creative thinking, they have subtle strategies and winning ways.
- Games inspire intellectual creativity & bring a variety of personalities 'to the table'.
Please look at Item Specifics, & the variety of pictures for the best description. I'm more than happy to respond to requests for measurements or different photos, I'll answer your questions the very best I can.....just shoot me a message.
*I ship QUICKLY! Usually same day as payment clears, with tracking!*
Some orders may require signature upon delivery.
Please send me a message if you purchase more than one item, I can & will reduce shipping cost!
Games Stored & Shipped: Packed with air pockets, protective peanuts, & others packing materials to protect & prevent damage such as crushing. Held closed with a tearable strap. Some boxes have been taped, no more tape will be added or touch the box! Bumpers on Corners.
Pieces have been sealed in zip-close bags since disassembly, pieces are not verified unless stated above.
If known pieces are missing, that will be noted in specifics and description.
I take a lot of time to Verify, List & Describe, photo, protectively wrap, seal, and send every item. I don't like surprises on purchases and take great pains to ensure you don't receive them either. I feel confidant not worrying about returns.....I would love for you to feel the same way....so PLEASE...if you have any questions....just ask! :)
*Thank You for your time & interest!*