St. Basil's Cathedral, Moscow. Astonishing architecture, so many fabulous details!
This puzzle top shows clouds in the sky. The actual puzzle has NO clouds, just a zillion shades of blue.
It has an outdated guarantee on pieces that has the stamped puzzle number and production date of 2011. It also came with puzzle preserve glue which is still in the box. You don't need the guarantee, I almost finished the puzzle, ran out of time on the sky (and patience) and laid the rest of the pieces out and counted them also...3 or 4 times. They are there! This is an amazing & unique puzzle to add to your collection, it would be lovely framed.
- PIECE COUNT: 1000
- YEAR: 2011 - marked on production certificate inside (outdated guarantee)
- PIECES: Interlocking, wonderfully frustrating, very similar cuts.
- VERIFIED: 100% See Photos NOTE: I did not finish the over 300 pieces of solid shades of blue, they were counted. 100%
- BOX CONDITION: No Structural Damage, no scuff or wear. Like-New!
- SIZE/DIMENSIONS: 50cm x 75cm Assembled
- EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVE: Attention to Detail, Logic, Problem Solving, Eye-Hand Coordination, Reason, Creative Thinking, Visual Creativity, Process of Elimination, & More!
- Excellent for Unwinding & Stress Relief whether it's Solitaire or Family Night Interaction!
- Puzzles are not just for entertainment & fun. They are exciting interactive educational tools for creative thinking, they have the principles of mathematics and logic strongly built into their structure. Puzzles inspire intellectual creativity & are perhaps the most important human form of leisure activity known to humans - recreation in the pure sense of the word!
Please look at Item Specifics, & the variety of pictures for the best description.
*I ship QUICKLY! Usually same day as payment clears, with tracking!*
Some orders may require signature upon delivery.
Please send me a message if you purchase more than one item, I can & will reduce shipping cost!
Puzzles Stored & Shipped: Packed with air pockets, protective peanuts, & others packing materials to protect & prevent damage such as crushing. If needed, box will be held closed with a tearable strap. Some boxes have been taped, no more tape will be added or touch the puzzle box! Bumpers on Corners if needed.
Pieces have been sealed in zip-close bags since disassembly, pieces are not verified unless stated above. Pre-owned Puzzles are verified by being assembled, photographed and sealed.
Returns not accepted for missing pieces, the nature of this item makes it impossible to verify when pieces were lost.
I take a lot of time to Verify, List & Describe, photo, protectively wrap, seal, and send every item. I don't like surprises on purchases and take great pains to ensure you don't receive them either. I feel confidant not worrying about returns.....I would love for you to feel the same way....so PLEASE...if you have any questions....just ask! :)
*Thank You for your time & interest!*