See Similar Items from this seller's store: Click Here
Online Auction Description
Malaysia 2016 S#1588-1592 Traditional Dance (2nd series) unfolded strip. Recently Malaysia full sheets are also printed in a different format and this strip is separated from these special full sheets. These special full sheets are specially printed for Philatelic Bureau staff to reduce the time to make first day covers as each complete set is in setenant format. The leftover of these special full sheets is then offered to standing account holders but they were allocated through drawing lots. It is believed that those who have won them prefer to keep them so they are difficult to get. Strips may have light dents here and there. Since there is no chance to pick and choose, we may have to accept the dents as normal for this issue.
Topic name: dance, costume
All items are sent via registered airmail. Shipping and handling listed below include registration fee.
Europe, America, Middle East, Africa
Singles or sets (Up to 40 grams, 3.5" x 6" envelope)
Miniature sheets (Up to 50 grams, 4.25" x 6.25" envelope)
FDC (Up to 60 grams, 5" x 10" envelope)
FDC pair (Up to 100 grams, 5" x 10" envelope)
Full sheets (Up to 130 grams, 8" x 11" envelope)
Full sheets (Up to 160 grams, 9" x 12.75" envelope)
2. Life Member of Philatelic Society of Malaysia (PSM).
3. Items listed are from personal collection. They are without fault unless noted in the lot description. Although we do not practice Six Sigma, we do have quality control. Stamps will be checked again before shipment.
4. The picture posted is stock photo and it is for illustration only unless stated otherwise, so serial number, perforation etc. may differ.
5. If you're not satisfied with the product you purchased because of inaccurate description, please contact me within 3 days for an exchange or refund if there is no stock. The shipping & handling costs are not returnable.
6. If you collect covers or used stamps and want to buy mint stamps and use them on covers, it can be done. The face value of the stamps will be deducted from shipping and handling costs.