This complete set features south sea pearls and pearl oyster Pinctada maxima. South sea pearls are recognized as the world's largest and most valuable pearls. They are obtained from Pinctada maxima farmed in Sabah waters where the pearl formation process begins by placing nucleus into the pearl oysters. In 3 to 6 years, these pearl oysters will produce a range of cultured pearls with varying quality, size, and color depending on the natural pigment of the nacre, and the shape of the original irritant. Malaysia's south sea pearl varies between 10mm to 20mm in size, and its various shapes can be classified into 5 main recognized forms, which is round, drop, baroque, circle, and button. The colors of the pearls range from white, champagne gold, and gold.
All items are sent via registered airmail. Shipping and handling listed below include registration fee.
Europe, America, Middle East, Africa
Singles or sets (Up to 40 grams, 3.5" x 6" envelope)
Miniature sheets (Up to 50 grams, 4.25" x 6.25" envelope)
FDC (Up to 60 grams, 5" x 10" envelope)
FDC pair (Up to 100 grams, 5" x 10" envelope)
Full sheets (Up to 130 grams, 8" x 11" envelope)
Full sheets (Up to 160 grams, 9" x 12.75" envelope)
2. Life Member of Philatelic Society of Malaysia (PSM).
3. Items listed are from personal collection. They are without fault unless noted in the lot description. Although we do not practice Six Sigma, we do have quality control. Stamps will be checked again before shipment.
4. The picture posted is stock photo and it is for illustration only unless stated otherwise, so serial number, perforation etc. may differ.
5. If you're not satisfied with the product you purchased because of inaccurate description, please contact me within 3 days for an exchange or refund if there is no stock. The shipping & handling costs are not returnable.
6. If you collect covers or used stamps and want to buy mint stamps and use them on covers, it can be done. The face value of the stamps will be deducted from shipping and handling costs.