See Similar Items from this seller's store: Click Here
Online Auction Description
Malaysia 2014 S#1490-1492 Roses (2nd series) complete set. Mint Never Hinged (MNH). Post Office fresh in excellent condition!
Topic name: plants, flower, rose
This complete set features Hybrid tea rose, Grandiflora rose, and English rose.
Hybrid teas are a group of roses created by cross-breeding 2 types of roses, initially by hybridising hybrid perpetuals with tea roses. It is the oldest group classified as a modern garden rose. Hybrid teas flowers are well formed with large, high-centred buds, supported by long, straight and upright stems. Each flower can grow to 8-12cm wide They are the world's most popular type of rose by choice due to their colour and flower form. The fact that their flowers are usually borne singly at the end of long stems, makes them popular as cut flowers.
Grandifloras combine the vigor ad blooming ability of floribundas with the beautiful blooms and long stems of hybrid teas. They grow 3 to 5 feet tall and bear 5 to 7 blooms in a condelabra-like arrangement on each long stem. They make excellent cut flowers and bloom more frequently than the hybrid teas. Their vigorous growth habit make them satisfactory garden subject.
One of the biggest challenges for rose breeders was restoring fragrance while improving vigor of the new rose introductions. English rose provide the best of both worlds. The flowers are densely filled with petals and most possess a strong fragrance than many hybrid teas lack due to hybridisation process. They are a good choice for cutting gardens. Their full, intensely perfumed flowers make sumptuous bouquets.
All items are sent via registered airmail. Shipping and handling listed below include registration fee.
Europe, America, Middle East, Africa
Singles or sets (Up to 40 grams, 3.5" x 6" envelope)
Miniature sheets (Up to 50 grams, 4.25" x 6.25" envelope)
FDC (Up to 60 grams, 5" x 10" envelope)
FDC pair (Up to 100 grams, 5" x 10" envelope)
Full sheets (Up to 130 grams, 8" x 11" envelope)
Full sheets (Up to 160 grams, 9" x 12.75" envelope)
2. Life Member of Philatelic Society of Malaysia (PSM).
3. Items listed are from personal collection. They are without fault unless noted in the lot description. Although we do not practice Six Sigma, we do have quality control. Stamps will be checked again before shipment.
4. The picture posted is stock photo and it is for illustration only unless stated otherwise, so serial number, perforation etc. may differ.
5. If you're not satisfied with the product you purchased because of inaccurate description, please contact me within 3 days for an exchange or refund if there is no stock. The shipping & handling costs are not returnable.
6. If you collect covers or used stamps and want to buy mint stamps and use them on covers, it can be done. The face value of the stamps will be deducted from shipping and handling costs.