This setenant set features the leopard (Panthera pardus), the clouded leopard (Neofelis nebulosa), and the Sunda clouded leopard (Neofelis diardi).
The leopard has the wildest distribution of any big cat species worldwide, ranging from Africa to Southeast Asia. In Malaysia, it can only be found in Peninsular Malaysia. It is classified as Near Threatened under the IUCN Red list of Threatened Species, meaning it is likely to be threatened in the near future. The leopard is the second largest wild cat species in Malaysia, and on average weighs around 50kg. The majority leopards in Malaysia are melanistic, meaning their coats are black instead of spotted. The spot patterns on their coat are sometimes visible in good light.
The clouded leopard is only found in mainland Asia, ranging from Nepal to China and Southeast Asia. It is classified as Vulnerable under the IUCN Red list of Threatened Species, meaning it faces a high risk of extinction in the wild. It is the third largest wild cat species in Malaysia, and can reach up to more than 20kg in weight. They are agile climbers.
The Sunda clouded leopard was recently classified as a separate species, based on genetic and morphological analysis. This species is only found on the islands of Borneo and Sumatra. It is classified as Vulnerable under the IUCN Red list of Threatened Species, meaning it faces a high risk of extinction in the wild. It is the largest wild cat species in Sabah and Sarawak, and can reach up to more than 20kg in weight. They are adapted for climbing.
All items are sent via registered airmail. Shipping and handling listed below include registration fee.
Europe, America, Middle East, Africa
Singles or sets (Up to 40 grams, 3.5" x 6" envelope)
Miniature sheets (Up to 50 grams, 4.25" x 6.25" envelope)
FDC (Up to 60 grams, 5" x 10" envelope)
FDC pair (Up to 100 grams, 5" x 10" envelope)
Full sheets (Up to 130 grams, 8" x 11" envelope)
Full sheets (Up to 160 grams, 9" x 12.75" envelope)
2. Life Member of Philatelic Society of Malaysia (PSM).
3. Items listed are from personal collection. They are without fault unless noted in the lot description. Although we do not practice Six Sigma, we do have quality control. Stamps will be checked again before shipment.
4. The picture posted is stock photo and it is for illustration only unless stated otherwise, so serial number, perforation etc. may differ.
5. If you're not satisfied with the product you purchased because of inaccurate description, please contact me within 3 days for an exchange or refund if there is no stock. The shipping & handling costs are not returnable.
6. If you collect covers or used stamps and want to buy mint stamps and use them on covers, it can be done. The face value of the stamps will be deducted from shipping and handling costs.