See Similar Items from this seller's store: Click Here
Online Auction Description
Malaysia 2013 S#1475-1477 Rare Fruits (4th series) complete set. Mint Never Hinged (MNH). Post Office fresh in excellent condition!
Topic name: plants, food, fruit
This complete set features passion fruit (Passiflora edulis), custard apple (Annona squamosa), and Nam nam fruit (Cynometra cauliflora).
Passion fruit tastes a bit sour and sweet. It can be eaten raw or made into a drink. Its pulp may be used as a jem, gelatin, flavorings or mixture to yoghurt and ice-cream. In addition to having a unique flavour and aroma, the juice is a rich source of pro-vitamin A, vitamin C, niacin, and riboflavin.
The skin of custard apple is unique and its fresh has a lot of seeds. The fruit is usually round or oblong and gnarled. The flesh of the fruit tastes similar to custard, and can be eaten raw.
Nam nam fruit is between 5cm-6cm in size. It has a sourish taste when young and will change into sour sweet flavour when ripe. Most people believe eating the fruit and shoot can heal high blood pressure and diabetes. In addition, the leaves may also be dried and used as tea.
All items are sent via registered airmail. Shipping and handling listed below include registration fee.
Europe, America, Middle East, Africa
Singles or sets (Up to 40 grams, 3.5" x 6" envelope)
Miniature sheets (Up to 50 grams, 4.25" x 6.25" envelope)
FDC (Up to 60 grams, 5" x 10" envelope)
FDC pair (Up to 100 grams, 5" x 10" envelope)
Full sheets (Up to 130 grams, 8" x 11" envelope)
Full sheets (Up to 160 grams, 9" x 12.75" envelope)
2. Life Member of Philatelic Society of Malaysia (PSM).
3. Items listed are from personal collection. They are without fault unless noted in the lot description. Although we do not practice Six Sigma, we do have quality control. Stamps will be checked again before shipment.
4. The picture posted is stock photo and it is for illustration only unless stated otherwise, so serial number, perforation etc. may differ.
5. If you're not satisfied with the product you purchased because of inaccurate description, please contact me within 3 days for an exchange or refund if there is no stock. The shipping & handling costs are not returnable.
6. If you collect covers or used stamps and want to buy mint stamps and use them on covers, it can be done. The face value of the stamps will be deducted from shipping and handling costs.