This complete set features The Grand Knight of Valour award. It is the highest bravery award which can be presented in Malaysia. The Grand Knight of Valour award, locally known as Darjah Kebesaran Seri Pahlawan Gagah Perkasa (S.P.) is in the form of a silver medal in the shape of a crescent moon with three layers. In the middle layer is the inscription "Gagah Perkasa" and within the moon is a fourteen-pointed star. Both ends of the crescent moon is linked by a carving design where it is attached to a 38.1 mm yellow ribbon with 3.2mm red strips on both sides. The Grand Knight of Valour award was created on 29th July 1960 and gazetted on 11 August 1969.
All items are sent via registered airmail. Shipping and handling listed below include registration fee.
Europe, America, Middle East, Africa
Singles or sets (Up to 40 grams, 3.5" x 6" envelope)
Miniature sheets (Up to 50 grams, 4.25" x 6.25" envelope)
FDC (Up to 60 grams, 5" x 10" envelope)
FDC pair (Up to 100 grams, 5" x 10" envelope)
Full sheets (Up to 130 grams, 8" x 11" envelope)
Full sheets (Up to 160 grams, 9" x 12.75" envelope)
2. Life Member of Philatelic Society of Malaysia (PSM).
3. Items listed are from personal collection. They are without fault unless noted in the lot description. Although we do not practice Six Sigma, we do have quality control. Stamps will be checked again before shipment.
4. The picture posted is stock photo and it is for illustration only unless stated otherwise, so serial number, perforation etc. may differ.
5. If you're not satisfied with the product you purchased because of inaccurate description, please contact me within 3 days for an exchange or refund if there is no stock. The shipping & handling costs are not returnable.
6. If you collect covers or used stamps and want to buy mint stamps and use them on covers, it can be done. The face value of the stamps will be deducted from shipping and handling costs.