See Similar Items from this seller's store: Click Here
Online Auction Description
Malaysia 2008 S#1221-1224 Seashells complete set, thumb-sized. Mint Never Hinged (MNH). Post Office fresh in excellent condition!
Topic name: animal, marine life, sea shell
This complete set features Horned Helmet (Cassis cornuta), Burnt Murex (Chicoreus brunneus), Frog Shell (Tutufa rubeta), Triton's Trumpet (Charonia tritonis).
Horned Helmet is typically found on sandy banks, inside barrier reefs. During the day, they burrow down into the sand and at dusk move out to hunt. Burnt Murex is normally found in coral reef areas in Malaysian waters and well-known for its beautiful spines. It is a carnivore which feeds on bivalves. Frog Shell usually hides among shallow reefs or rocks using its rock-like shell as a great camouflage. Triton's Trumpet feeds on starfish. Traditionally, it is used as a trumpet by natives of other cultures.
All items are sent via registered airmail. Shipping and handling listed below include registration fee.
Europe, America, Middle East, Africa
Singles or sets (Up to 40 grams, 3.5" x 6" envelope)
Miniature sheets (Up to 50 grams, 4.25" x 6.25" envelope)
FDC (Up to 60 grams, 5" x 10" envelope)
FDC pair (Up to 100 grams, 5" x 10" envelope)
Full sheets (Up to 130 grams, 8" x 11" envelope)
Full sheets (Up to 160 grams, 9" x 12.75" envelope)
2. Life Member of Philatelic Society of Malaysia (PSM).
3. Items listed are from personal collection. They are without fault unless noted in the lot description. Although we do not practice Six Sigma, we do have quality control. Stamps will be checked again before shipment.
4. The picture posted is stock photo and it is for illustration only unless stated otherwise, so serial number, perforation etc. may differ.
5. If you're not satisfied with the product you purchased because of inaccurate description, please contact me within 3 days for an exchange or refund if there is no stock. The shipping & handling costs are not returnable.
6. If you collect covers or used stamps and want to buy mint stamps and use them on covers, it can be done. The face value of the stamps will be deducted from shipping and handling costs.