See Similar Items from this seller's store: Click Here
Online Auction Description
Malaysia 2008 S#1214-1215 Unique Flowers unfolded full sheets. Mint Never Hinged (MNH). Some sheets may have light dent.
Topic name: plants, flower
Topic name: science, space, rocket, astronaut, flag, space station
This complete set features Soyuz TMA-11 rocket and the International Space Station. The International Space Station (ISS) is an outcome of collaboration between countries such as the United States, Russia, Japan, Canada and other eleven European countries. The station is generated by solar power which will produce 110 kilowatts of power once it is equipped. Laboratory and habitation modules will support a permanent international crew of seven astronauts. ISS will act as a platform for Earth and space observation and the experiments conducted on board are carried out in a microgravity environment.
All items are sent via registered airmail. Shipping and handling listed below include registration fee.
Europe, America, Middle East, Africa
Singles or sets (Up to 40 grams, 3.5" x 6" envelope)
Miniature sheets (Up to 50 grams, 4.25" x 6.25" envelope)
FDC (Up to 60 grams, 5" x 10" envelope)
FDC pair (Up to 100 grams, 5" x 10" envelope)
Full sheets (Up to 130 grams, 8" x 11" envelope)
Full sheets (Up to 160 grams, 9" x 12.75" envelope)
2. Life Member of Philatelic Society of Malaysia (PSM).
3. Items listed are from personal collection. They are without fault unless noted in the lot description. Although we do not practice Six Sigma, we do have quality control. Stamps will be checked again before shipment.
4. The picture posted is stock photo and it is for illustration only unless stated otherwise, so serial number, perforation etc. may differ.
5. If you're not satisfied with the product you purchased because of inaccurate description, please contact me within 3 days for an exchange or refund if there is no stock. The shipping & handling costs are not returnable.
6. If you collect covers or used stamps and want to buy mint stamps and use them on covers, it can be done. The face value of the stamps will be deducted from shipping and handling costs.