See Similar Items from this seller's store: Click Here
Online Auction Description
Malaysia 2008 S#1193-1195 Butterflies unfolded setenant set. Mint Never Hinged (MNH). Some stamps may have light dent.
Topic name: animal, insect, butterfly
This complete set features Smaller Wood Nymph (Ideopsis gaura perakana), Malayan Lacewing (Cethosia hypsea hypsina), Malay Red Harlequin (Paralaxita damajanti damajanti), and Glorius Begum (Agatasa calydonia calydonia).
Smaller Wood Nymph is more commonly found in forested hills and less seen on the plains. It has an attractive wing pattern of dark markings over a light wing base. Males are darker in colour than females and have narrower wings.
Males of Malayan lacewing have a pinkish bloom on the orange area of the upperside of the wing and females are more yellow in colour. Eggs are laid, many at a time and the emerging young larvae are wine-red coloured.
Malay red harleguin lives at moderate elevations on the hills and are usually in dense forests. The females are paler than the males. The underside is beautifully marked with black streaks crossed with metallic blue.
Glorious begum is rare in Peninsular Malaysia. It frequents more open forests and is often encountered at low to moderate elevations and are attracted to rotten fruit. The females are larger, paler and have broader wings than males.
All items are sent via registered airmail. Shipping and handling listed below include registration fee.
Europe, America, Middle East, Africa
Singles or sets (Up to 40 grams, 3.5" x 6" envelope)
Miniature sheets (Up to 50 grams, 4.25" x 6.25" envelope)
FDC (Up to 60 grams, 5" x 10" envelope)
FDC pair (Up to 100 grams, 5" x 10" envelope)
Full sheets (Up to 130 grams, 8" x 11" envelope)
Full sheets (Up to 160 grams, 9" x 12.75" envelope)
2. Life Member of Philatelic Society of Malaysia (PSM).
3. Items listed are from personal collection. They are without fault unless noted in the lot description. Although we do not practice Six Sigma, we do have quality control. Stamps will be checked again before shipment.
4. The picture posted is stock photo and it is for illustration only unless stated otherwise, so serial number, perforation etc. may differ.
5. If you're not satisfied with the product you purchased because of inaccurate description, please contact me within 3 days for an exchange or refund if there is no stock. The shipping & handling costs are not returnable.
6. If you collect covers or used stamps and want to buy mint stamps and use them on covers, it can be done. The face value of the stamps will be deducted from shipping and handling costs.