Generally solitary, moonrat is strictly terrestrial and confined to the forest floor, often frequenting areas by the streams and is known to be active by day. It has a very strong body odour in the wild. Earthworms, beetles, spiders and snails are amongst the things it feeds on.
The Malay badger is a terrestrial animal and is known for its very strong odour. When endangered, it will emit a pungent, foul, milky green secretion. The secretion is nauseating and damaging when it comes in contact with the predator. It sleeps in underground burrows and feeds mainly by digging into the ground for food such as earthworms and insect larvae.
The Asian golden cat is found throughout southeast Asia, from as far north as southern China, west to Nepal, east of Fukien in China, and south to Sumatra. Its coat of golden colour is largely unmarked and adults can weigh as much as 12 kilogrammes. Although terrestrial, it can apparently climb trees when necessary. Its prey includes mousedeer, birds, lizards and other small animals.
The Large Flying Fox is the largest member of the bat family by wingspan, which reaches six feet and a full-grown adult can weigh more than a kilogramme. It feeds exclusively on fruits.
All items are sent via registered airmail. Shipping and handling listed below include registration fee.
Europe, America, Middle East, Africa
Singles or sets (Up to 40 grams, 3.5" x 6" envelope)
Miniature sheets (Up to 50 grams, 4.25" x 6.25" envelope)
FDC (Up to 60 grams, 5" x 10" envelope)
FDC pair (Up to 100 grams, 5" x 10" envelope)
Full sheets (Up to 130 grams, 8" x 11" envelope)
Full sheets (Up to 160 grams, 9" x 12.75" envelope)
2. Life Member of Philatelic Society of Malaysia (PSM).
3. Items listed are from personal collection. They are without fault unless noted in the lot description. Although we do not practice Six Sigma, we do have quality control. Stamps will be checked again before shipment.
4. The picture posted is stock photo and it is for illustration only unless stated otherwise, so serial number, perforation etc. may differ.
5. If you're not satisfied with the product you purchased because of inaccurate description, please contact me within 3 days for an exchange or refund if there is no stock. The shipping & handling costs are not returnable.
6. If you collect covers or used stamps and want to buy mint stamps and use them on covers, it can be done. The face value of the stamps will be deducted from shipping and handling costs.