This complete set features some of the most historically significant buildings in the countries of the South East Asian region.
The E-shaped (which stands for Queen Elizabeth II) Secretariat Building in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei houses the Prime Minister's office and other governmental offices.
Cambodia National Museum, designed by George Groslier and the Ecole des Arts Cambodgiens and built in traditional Khmer style, houses the world's foremost collection dating from the Angkorean and pre-Angkorean eras.
The Fathillah Museum in Jakarta, Indonesia, also known as the Jakarta Museum of History, preserves the historical facts related to the development of the city.
The Lao Typical House is built on stilts to avoid floods and to catch the breeze on warm days. The space beneath is for storage of grains, livestock and a loom for weaving cloth.
The Malayan Railway Headquarters Building in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, designed by Mr A.B. Hubbock, highlights the best of Moorish Islamic, Gothic and Greek influences.
The Yangon Post Office in Myanmar is famous for its Victorian brick-structure.
The Malacanang Palace in Manila, Philippines, is the official residence of the President of the Philippines.
The National Museum of Singapore has a history dating back to 1849.
The Vimanmek Mansion in Bangkok, Thailand is the world's largest golden teakwood mansion.
The Presidential Palace in Hanoi, Vietnam bears a resemblance to Italianate Renaissance and Baroque palaces in Europe. It was once the headquarter for the Governor General of Indochina.
All items are sent via registered airmail. Shipping and handling listed below include registration fee.
Europe, America, Middle East, Africa
Singles or sets (Up to 40 grams, 3.5" x 6" envelope)
Miniature sheets (Up to 50 grams, 4.25" x 6.25" envelope)
FDC (Up to 60 grams, 5" x 10" envelope)
FDC pair (Up to 100 grams, 5" x 10" envelope)
Full sheets (Up to 130 grams, 8" x 11" envelope)
Full sheets (Up to 160 grams, 9" x 12.75" envelope)
2. Life Member of Philatelic Society of Malaysia (PSM).
3. Items listed are from personal collection. They are without fault unless noted in the lot description. Although we do not practice Six Sigma, we do have quality control. Stamps will be checked again before shipment.
4. The picture posted is stock photo and it is for illustration only unless stated otherwise, so serial number, perforation etc. may differ.
5. If you're not satisfied with the product you purchased because of inaccurate description, please contact me within 3 days for an exchange or refund if there is no stock. The shipping & handling costs are not returnable.
6. If you collect covers or used stamps and want to buy mint stamps and use them on covers, it can be done. The face value of the stamps will be deducted from shipping and handling costs.