. Detailed item info
Artist: Jennifer Lopez
Release Year: 2002
Record Label: Epic (USA)
Genre: International, Latin
1. featuring Fat Joe) Love Don't Cost a Thing - (RJ Schoolyard Mix
2. Murder remix, featuring Ja Rule/Caddillac Tah) Ain't It Funny - (Murder Remix
3. Track Masters remix, featuring 50 Cent) I'm Gonna Be Alright - (Track Masters Remix
4. Murder remix, featuring Ja Rule) I'm Real - (Murder Remix
5. Metro remix) Walking on Sunshine - (Metro Mix
6. If You Had My Love - (Dark Child Master Mix)
7. Bad Boy remix, featuring Diddy/G. Dep) Feelin' So Good - (Bad Boy Remix
8. Pablo Flores remix) Let's Get Loud - (Pablo Flores Remix
9. Sack International remix) Play - (Sack International Remix
10. Waiting for Tonight - (Hex's Momentous Radio Mix)
Playing Time: 50 min.
Contributing Artists: 50 Cent, Fat Joe, Ja Rule, Anastacia, G-Dep, P. Diddy, Caddillac Tah
Distributor: Sony Music Distribution (
Recording Type: Studio
Recording Mode: Stereo
SPAR Code: n/a
Personnel includes: Jennifer Lopez, Ja Rule, Anastacia, Fat Joe, P. Diddy, G-Dep, Caddillac Tah, 50 Cent.Producers include: Richie Jones, Cory Rooney, Rodney Jerkins, Emilo Estefan Jr., Sean "Puffy" Combs.Personnel includes: Jennifer Lopez, Ja Rule, Anastacia, Fat Joe, P. Diddy, G-Dep, Caddillac Tah, 50 Cent.Producers include: Richie Jones, Cory Rooney, Rodney Jerkins, Emilo Estefan Jr., Sean "Puffy" Combs.Personnel: Jennifer Lopez (vocals); Fat Joe (vocals); Curtis Jackson (rap vocals); Dan Shea (programming); Ashanti Douglas (background vocals).Audio Mixers: Ed Raso; Jason Goldstein; Irv Gotti; Mick Guzauski; Peter Wade Keusch; Brian Springer.Audio Remixers: Hex Hector; Jeff Taylor ; Mark Taylor ; Richie Jones.Recording information: Crackhouse Studios, New York, NY; Hit Factory, New York, NY; Metrophonic Studio, England; Record Planet Recording Studios, Hollywood, CA; Sony Music Studio, New York, NY; Sony Pictures Studos, Culver City, CA.Arrangers: Kike Santander; Rick Wake; Richie Jones.With its collection of remixed hits, J TO THA L-O! is Jennifer Lopez's bid to establish her place in the world of dance music. Guest shots abound as fellow Bronx native Fat Joe pops up on the chart-topping RJ Schoolyard Mix of "Love Don't Cost A Thing" while P. Diddy and G. Dep sprinkle rhymes over the Tom Tom Club-flavored bleeping of the Bad Boy Remix of "Feelin' So Good." Ja Rule also makes his presence known on the Murder Remix of "I'm Real" before hooking up with Caddilac Tah to transform "Ain't It Funny" into a slower, hip-hop flavored outing.Elsewhere, a bevy of producers take Lopez into various strains of dance music. Pablo Flores puts a house spin on "Let's Get Loud," Metro's Mark and Jeff Taylor take "I'm Walking On Sunshine" to Ibiza via jacked-up BPM and breezy flamenco guitar, and Hex Hector pumps ambient-flavored beats into a juiced version of "Waiting For Tonight." Co-written by hubby Cris Judd, the ballad "Alive" (from the motion picture ENOUGH) is the only cut that deviates from J TO THAT L-O!'s all-encompassing dance theme. .
Combined shipping is available.