This purchase is for a digital item - eBook!
Title: [PDF eBook]
by Del Sroufe
- E-Book Format: PDF
- Number of pages: 587 pages [PDF]
- Language: English
- ISBN: 978-1-61519-061-4
- eISBN: 978-1-61519-159-8
This purchase is NOT for a physical printed paper book.
Delivery Method: ELECTRONIC - EMAIL DELIVERY.
There is NO postal mail for this purchase.
successful payment, download link of the eBook will be sent to the
email address that buyers have provided for the purchase.
Refund Policy: Due to Digital Item cannot be returned, NO refund once item has been electronically sent to buyer.
Description about this item:
New York Times Bestseller
A whole-foods, plant-based diet that has never been easier or tastierâlearn to cook the Forks Over Knives way with more than 300 recipes for every day!
Forks Over Knivesâthe book, the film, the movementâis back again
in a cookbook. The secret is out: If you want to lose weight, lower your
cholesterol, avoid cancer, and prevent (or even reverse) type 2
diabetes and heart disease, the right food is your best medicine.
Thousands of people have cut out meat, dairy, and oils and seen amazing
results. If youâre among themâor youâd like to beâyou need this
Del Sroufe, the man behind some of the mouthwatering meals in the
landmark documentary, proves that the Forks Over Knives philosophy is
not about what you canât eat, but what you can. Chef Del
and his collaborators Julieanna Hever, Judy Micklewright, Darshana
Thacker, and Isa Chandra Moskowitz transform wholesome fruits,
vegetables, grains, and legumes into hundreds of recipesâclassic and
unexpected, globally and seasonally inspired, and for every meal of the
day, all through the year:
- Breakfast: Very Berry Smoothie, Breakfast Quinoa with Apple Compote
- Salads, Soups and Stews: Kale Salad with Maple-Mustard Dressing, Lotsa Vegetable Chowder, Lucky Black-Eyed Pea Stew
- Pasta and Noodle Dishes: Mushroom Stroganoff, Stir-Fried Noodles with Spring Vegetables
- Stir-Fried, Grilled and Hashed Vegetables: Grilled Eggplant âSteaksâ
- Baked and Stuffed Vegetables: Millet-Stuffed Chard Rolls
- The Amazing Bean: White Beans and Escarole with Parsnips
- Great Grains: Polenta Pizza with Tomatoes and Basil
- Desserts: Apricot Fig Squares, Bursting with Berries Cobbler . . . and much more!
Simple, affordable, and delicious, the recipes in Forks Over KnivesâThe Cookbook put the power of real, healthy food in your hands. Start cooking the plant-based way todayâit could save your life!