The New Boss of âCross.
With its unique Ai and OutFront features, the all-new SuperX is built for one thing â to win on todays âcross courses. Unmatched traction, huge mud clearance and confidently stable âstick-any-lineâ handling in an ultralight, bump-smoothing, explosive-sprinting package that lets you go full gas from the gun!
The ultimate âCross race machine, the all-new SuperX delivers the two things a todayâs cross racer needs most, stability and traction, better than anything else on the market. The ultralight weight, stiffness and smooth ride are just icing on the cake.
- Insane Traction â Without Compromise â Proprietary Ai offset drive train delivers super short chain stays for climb-winning traction and agile handling, with huge clearance for tyres and mud.
- âBest of Bothâ Handling â OutFront steering geometry offers stability for technical descents but maintains agility everywhere else. Just what you need for todayâs âcross courses.
- Feather Light. Ultra Stiff â BallisTec Carbon Construction, System Integrated cranksets and Ai even-dish rear wheels deliver chart topping stiffness and incredibly light weight. Wicked to sprint, easy to shoulder.
- Massive Clearance â The clearance offered by the Ai rear end means you can run up to 40c tyres, or pit less than the other guys in muddy conditions.
- Smooth as a Belgian Beer â Redesigned Speed Save features in the rear triangle and fork lets you track through the rough stuff and keep the down on climbs.
- Rider Position â A balanced and aggressive position for max efficiency and dialed cyclocross race handling.
- Rider Profile â Serious cyclocross racers.
The Cannondale SuperX 105 2017 Features are:
Frame: All New SuperX Disc, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, BB30-83 Ai, 142x12 thru-axle
Fork: All New SuperX Disc, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, 100x12 thru-axle
Headset: SuperX, 1.5" lower bearing, 25mm carbon top cap
Bars: Cannondale C3, butted 6061 Alloy, Compact
Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
Front Mech: Shimano 105, braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano 105 GS
Shifters Shimano RS505 hydraulic disc
Chainset: Cannondale Si, BB30-83 Ai, FSA rings, 46/36
Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30 Bearings
Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
Front Brake: Shimano BR505 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm
Rear Brake: Shimano BR505 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm
Rims: CX 2.0 Tubeless Disc, 32-hole
Front Hub: Formula CX20 100x12 thru QR front
Rear Hub: Formula CX22 142x12 thru QR rear
Spokes: DT Champion 1.8 (Ai Offset dish - Rear)
Tyres: Schwalbe ONEX Tubeless, 700x33c Front, Schwalbe ONEX Tubeless, 700x33c Rear
Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x300mm (46-51) 350mm (54-61)
Pedals: Not Included