2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 Honda Pilot Performance Motor 3.5L Engine 3.5 L V6 Air Intake Kit: BlingLights manufactures its intakes from mandrel-bent, lightweight aircraft aluminum with a powder coated carbon-black finish, Carbon Fiber Reusable Open Top Fabric Filter and comprehensive photo installation instructions. BlingLights Short Arm intake systems deliver the best performance, value and ease of installation than any other short inlet intake. Our Short Arm intakes install easily under the hood as well. - BlingLights unique non-woven synthetic filter media never needs oil! This means less down time between cleanings and no more chance of over-oiling. It takes the guesswork out of servicing your air filter
- New Open Top Design provides increased air flow and rigidity over previous closed top design
- Carbon-Black powder coated pipe.
- Will not void your vehicle warranty BlingLights Carbon Fiber Intake Kit: - Carbon Fiber Open Top Filter
- Open Top Design for Increased Flow
- Reuseable Filter, No More Replacing
- Black Ionized Stainless Metal Piping
- Mandarell Pipe Bends for Less Restriction
- Many Sizes In Stock
- Rubber Collar for Secure Fit
- (2) Adjustable O-rings for Secure Fit
- Installation Directions Included Receive a FREE Authentic BLINGLIGHTS Cap Valued at $24.95 With Your Order While Supplies Last Brushed cotton twill, six panel, sandwich bill, relaxed crown, self-fabric strap with metal closure and tuck-in design. Sport the name and show your pride. Risk-Free Trial Take the BlingLights ChallengeÂ® and try any BlingLights product no-risk. Then Decide. If you don't love it, you don't keep it.Â® No obligation. Simply send it back, no questions asked - you keep the hat. Frequently Asked Questions How Does It Work? When you bolt-on a BlingLights intake, you will notice the difference the next time you drive your vehicle. Our BlingLights Intake Kits are a great way and in many cases the only way to maximize airflow and engine performance. They will replace the factory air box providing both High-Flow air filter technology and a larger air filter size. This winning combination will increase horsepower and sound great too. BlingLights Intake Kits are the correct diameter for each engine type and will free your car from the size restriction that comes with the factory air box. These economical kits can take a variety of different forms based on vehicle characteristics and available space under the hood. Each kit is designed to provide power throughout the RPM range. BlingLights intakes take advantage of the added airflow provided by an oversized air filter released from the restrictive factory air box.
These kits bring engine airflow out of the factory box by providing a large size open-air conical High-Flow Air Filter. The extra surface area of these open-air air filters provide even more airflow at lower restriction than a name brand replacement filter which is always limited to the size of the factory air box. The larger air filter also captures and holds more dirt increasing its service life before a cleaning is required. The filter is then either directly attached to the engine carburetor or throttle body or indirectly through a tube assembly running from the filter to the engine. All adaptors are made from high quality materials. Why Does The Factory Intake Need to be Improved? Most people are aware that our High-Flow Air Filter can increase horsepower over a traditional disposable air filter. An air filter change alone however, cannot eliminate other types of air restriction built into the vehicle at the factory. These can be found in the size of the air box and the air path running from the air box to the engine. ThatâÂÂs where air intakes rule the road. They completely replace the factory airflow assembly including the filter, air box and air path. More and more people are discovering the monster power available from a well-engineered air intake, so go ahead and wake the sleeping giant in your motor. How Do You Know It Works? We will not sell an air intake that does not provide a measured increase in horsepower and torque (acceleration). Our air intakes are proven to increase horsepower and torque on a wheel dynamometer (think treadmill for motors). These thoroughly engineered air intakes provide huge increases in power that a customer will definitely feel when they accelerate. How Much of an Increase in Miles Per Gallon Should I see from using a BlingLights Intake? Results will vary depending on your vehicle, driving habits, load on the engine (towing for example), existing air system restriction, and other factors. Many BlingLights users report an increase in miles per gallon. Our internal testing is performed using employee and customer vehicles. We usually have the motors for a short period of time that will only allow for fit checks and dyno (power curve) testing. If you take advantage of added power by driving harder, you will not see much of a gain, if any, in MPG. Can I Install and Maintain the Intake Myself? The kit isn't complicated too install for most application, and the work can be done in your driveway with simple hand tools in about an hour. We recommend to have the kit installed at stereo shop if you are uncomfortable installing on your own. If you do it yourself, you will need a wrench, a ratchet, and a screwdriver. Every 50,000 miles clean the filter with filter cleaner found at your local auto shop. No need to ever replace the filter. Is the BlingLights Intake Street Legal? In most states our intakes are legal. Our intake kits may not be legal in states where under the hood modifications are not allowed. Check your local laws if you are unsure. Will the BlingLights Intake Cause My Vehicle Mass Air Sensor to Fail? No, it is both impossible and ridiculous. An engine can only take in a fixed volume of air depending on the engineâÂÂs size. The more restriction that an air intake system (filter, air box, and tubing) causes, the greater the potential is for power and mileage degradation. Will the BlingLights Intake Void the Factory Warranty? NO. The only time this can happen is from improper installation that causes damage to a vehicle system. If a service technician denies your warranty claim ONLY because the car is modified with a BlingLights intake system and the vehicle system failure was not a direct result of the installation and use of an BlingLights intake, please refer him to the Magnusson Moss Warranty act. You can download the Magnusson Moss Warranty act from SEMAâÂÂs website at: . What is the BlingLights No Fault Guarantee? BlingLights will repair, or at our option, replace this product for up to 1 year from time of purchase. The NO FAULT provision of this warranty means that regardless of how the item may have been damaged or rendered unusable (fully or partially) by the Owner of the item, BlingLights will repair or replace the item without any questions being asked. To take advantage of this provision, enclose a money order for $25.00 (U.S. dollars) with the item to cover inspection, handling, and shipping. What is the return policy? You are entitled to a full refund less shipping costs if item is mailed back within 2 weeks of receiving item. Item must be in the EXACT brand new condition it was received along with the order number and reason for return. Keep the hat just for trying our product even if you decide to return. What Our Customers Have to Say 2004 Acura MDX BlingLights,
I recently purchased a custom air intake from BlingLights. The pipe iteself is very well made and highly polished. Installation was pretty straightforward. The air resonator box was removed. My driving evaluation is purely subjective: 1) Noise: hardly noticeable in Neutral. Sounds nice when you punch it.
2) Driveability: slightly improved, especially during hard acceleration.
3) Horsepower Gain: slight...sorry no dyno.
4) Gas Mileage: about the same...and I use 87 Octane Regular (But that is another thread).
5) Appearance: Hey, it looks "trick". It was a fun "mod". Fast Shipping, Handling, and Insurance
Discounts available for combined purchases Accepted payment methods; credit or debit cards, google wallet, bank or cashierâÂÂs check and money orders. No personal checks and all payments must be in US dollar currency only. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.