* PHOTOS ARE DIFFERENT VIEWS OF THIS ONE DRAPE SHOWING THE 2 DIFFERENT WAYS IT CAN BE WORN OVER A GOWN.
- SHOWING NET BEING DRAPED OVER ONE SHOULDER WITH A CLOSE UP FRONT VIEW PHOTO. The longest side is about 42" and the other side length is about 23"
- SHOWING NET AS A PULL OVER PONCHO STYLE WITH A CLOSE UP FRONT VIEW PHOTO. The front and back length of the net is about 23" long. Making the sides drape over the arms about 25" long.
one size fits MOST
* Netting embellished with attached,
shells, fake pearls & gems.
* Hand wash gently by mainly soaking & gently blotting with towels
remember the net drape is the ONLY item selling here. Not the white tunic gown !
ALL SALES FINAL !!
* Due to the seasonal merchandise we sell here. * No Refunds, Returns, Exchanges, or Store Credit given * "DO" Read our Shipping information and Company policies (Prior to purchasing) * We cannot be held liable for information buyers fail to read. * If Buyer doesn't agree with our terms, pricing, & shipping fees, ( SIMPLY DO NOT BID )
Seller ships to United States address only. Please no International buyers.
60177, Illinois, United States
- Free Shipping -
Shipping & Payment Details
WE REQUIRE IMMEDIATE PAYMENT UPON PURCHASE
Please read description and information the listing contains. Inquire for additional charges for faster holiday shipping. Or on last minute purchases, prior to bidding. Delivery time tables are only guidelines set by the USPS.
The seller ,
assumes all responsibility for the contents of this listing