Item # URO4600
Brand New In Factory-Sealed Packaging!
DRI Sleeper® Excel Bedwetting Treatment Alarm
Anzacare has been certified to ISO 13485:2003 (the international quality certification for medical device manufacture).
Anzacare is the only manufacturer of bedwetting treatment alarms to have this certification; its your guarantee of quality and the highest level of customer support.
The DRI Sleeper® Excel bedwetting alarm unit features:
- DRI Sleeper® bedwetting alarm unit size: 60 x 40 x 15mm (2.25 x 1.5 x 0.5 inches)
- Safety electronics (see below).
- Max alerting sound (we use the sound that wakes the best).
- Volume control (we set it to max - the control is internal so your child can't change it).
- Child friendly colours.
How to use the DRI Sleeper® Excel Bedwetting Alarm
All it takes is 4 easy steps:
- Put the DRI Sleeper® alarm unit on the shoulder of pajamas or a T-shirt using the fastening provided.
- Put the Urosensor in the underwear (inside a minipad is best).
- Run the lead inside the pajamas or T-shirt up to the shoulder.
- Plug the Urosensor lead into the DRI Sleeper® alarm unit.
Treatment is now ready to begin!
The Urosensor is the key to beating bedwetting
To react to the first drops of urine, I designed the world first, patent-pending, flexible Urosensor.
Important note: the sensor is the key to beating bedwetting. Don't be fooled by thin clips or domes on the underwear, the urine can miss (especially with boys) and not trigger the alarm.
Because after 30 years I know what works the best:
- It is completely moulded and easy to clean and dry for instant reuse.
- The Urosensor goes inside the underpants right where the urine hits.
- Its soft and flexible âÂÂ no hard plastic clips or domes.
- There are no metal contacts and so it can't corrode or deteriorate in urine.
- There are nine pairs of sensing strips on BOTH sides for maximum detection.
- There are no connections to break.
The DRI Sleeper® Excel special electronics and electrolysis prevention
When an alarm is triggered by urine it starts beeping. But what most people don't know, is that with most alarms, all the time that the alarm is beeping, there is an electric current passing through the sensor. Even although the current is very small, it can cause the urine to become acidic (called electrolysis) and that can irritate sensitive skin.
But the DRI Sleeper® Excel is different, as soon as the Urosensor is wet by urine, it triggers the DRI Sleeper® Excel alarm, it starts beeping, and instantly the special alarm electronics isolate the Urosensor, and no more current passes through the Urosensor. The DRI Sleeper® Excel alarm unit keeps on beeping, but with no current in the Urosensor to make the urine acidic. Therefore no acid, and no risk of skin irritation.
**Free Shipping to the 48 contiguous states ONLY**