I will send coin out to buyer to receive before you send any money if you have a good rating and to help build up my rating as well. I guess it's kinda like COD for now.I found this cherry picking and it is a great coin. Not many come up for sale anywhere. They are more scarce than a lot more prominent double die varieties. Also this specimen is one of very few that shows doubling in the word "IN". Definitely worth owning. I'm new to this site and didnt know I can only upload 4 pictures. If you would like the rest just email me or ask me and I'll send them to you. High AU to Low MS.
Anything 5 dollars and under will have a standard shipping fee of 1.46. All purchases within the United States will have FREE shipping on all coin purchases over 5 dollars with a limit of 5 at one time. Anything over 5 will be a very small standard shipping fee of 3.00. Other items that will be sold will have a shipping fee added to the cost of weight. If it fits it ships will apply to almost all items I will put in my inventory and will be added accordingly which will keep shipping cost down considerably. Any special requests for shipping the buyer will assume 75% of the shipping fee for I will cover the other 25%. International shipping will be discussed with buyer at end of sale. Thank you and I hope you enjoy your purchases! Paypal will be added very soon!
The seller ,
assumes all responsibility for the contents of this listing
Bidding is closed. No more bids are accepted for this item